Our Family

Our Family
October 2013

Thursday, January 14, 2010

No more crib for Jessica!

Early this morning, at about 4:15 a.m., Jason and I heard a giant thud which came from Jessica's room. When we went in to investigate, we realized our worst fears had come true...

To all the grandmas that are reading this right now, please calm down...
she is fine!

We found her kneeling on the floor; actually, we believe she must've fallen onto her side or her bottom --definitely not onto her head though.

SO, this afternoon, Jessica will be allowed to enjoy one final rest in her crib during naptime (since I have a video monitor, I feel comfortable doing this). Then, tonight, our little Jessica will begin a new chapter of her life as a "big girl" sleeping on a "big girl bed" (a matress layed on the floor).
I will keep you posted to let you know how she does with it.

1 comment:

Dawson - Carson said...

How did the first night go? Did she sleep in Jackson's room?