This morning, after returning home from my exercise class at the Y, I said "goodbye" to Jason as he left for work, greeted all three kids with "good morning" wishes, and then went to take a shower.
After the 15 minutes needed to get myself ready for the day, I walked out into our living room to find this...
To my surprise, Jackson had taken it upon himself to "cook" (using the microwave)breakfast for all three of them!
And, as if that weren't enough to declare this a true proud parent moment, what's more is... They were all eating happily together!
There weren't any fights to break up, or scrambling to get breakfast out on the table because they were STARVING!... Nope, just peace and quiet, contentment, and smiling faces. It was such a great way to start the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! Haven't checked in your blog in a long time so I'm catching up! Have to ask tho - did Jackson cook everyone CORNDOGS for breakfast? he he! hmmmm, maybe we should get a microwave...
Kadi
Post a Comment