Our Family

Our Family
October 2013

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big kids need naps too!

Jackson is down to about 3 naps/week. Jessica, however, still needs to nap every day. During the summer months especially, when our family has a lot going on, it is sometimes difficult to "fit in" their naps.

Jason and I are usually ok with them not sleeping during the day because they go down for bed around 7:30, leaving us quite a bit of adult free time.

Of course, not napping also translates into potential melt-down city at our house between the hours of 5:00 - 7:00p.m..

But, on this particular day, Jason and I were willing to chance it.


Jessica, however, was not...


...she didn't quite make it...passed out on the basement couch and gave into sleep--after she dressed herself in these winter clothes (which I had laying around in the basement and have been sorting through in preparation for our rummage sale).



And, here is a picture of our son at 2:30 that afternoon...

Although he did not sleep, by the looks of this picture (he is sitting at the computer playing computer games), he definitely could have!

No comments: