I am now about 19 weeks pregnant. Our ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday, December 18th. We are planning on finding out the gender of this baby. Rather than having the ultrasound technician tell us while we are in the exam room, we have decided to request a piece of paper with the baby's gender written on it be placed in an envelope for us to open at our own location and time. Jason and I will be going on a "date night" later that evening and will be taking the envelope with us to open when the time is right.
The results of baby Mahlum #3's gender (along with some updated belly shots) will be posted on the blog this weekend.
Pink or Blue?? Stay tuned to find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm feeling pink! Can't wait to see if I'm right!
Excited to hear what the gender is! And to FINALLY see some pictures
Post a Comment