Our Family

Our Family
October 2013

Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Stegosaurus, I love you!"


Jackson has formed a pretty strong bond with his stuffed stegosaurus dinosaur, which he named, "Steggy." Jackson eats, sleeps, and plays with Steggy pretty much all day, every day. He even takes his stuffed dinosaur for walks. When I put Jessica in the stroller, Jackson will put Steggy in his little stroller and walk right along with me as we make our way around the block. Of course, we get plenty of looks, smiles, and waves once people passing by notice what is in Jackson's stroller.

Jackson and Steggy at the park...



Jackson and Steggy listening to a story being told by Grandma Gundy...

1 comment:

Liz Yoder said...

I love it! The girls have recently taken to carrying their blankets EVERYWHERE, I wish they would have chosen something more manageable (like Steggie). Love the new look or the blog!